We’re Hiring – Designer
Due to numerous client wins we are looking for an exceptionally talented designer with one to two years experience (No graduates) working in a similar studio to join our small, friendly and beautifully-formed creative team.
You will be full of ideas with a genuine passion for design, culturally intelligent and always curious. A great communicator with a keen eye for detail and eager to get involved, whether artworking or generating ideas.
You will get lots of responsibility to develop brands, deliver campaigns and get stuck into projects at all levels with us nurturing your talent and helping your grow along the way.
We curate, design and deliver Design Manchester which hosted over 70,000 people over 64 events last year. You will be part of it – trust us, it’s fun.
- Master Adobe, learn other platforms such as Sketch, Invision
- Support the development of Instruct Studio’s creative and technological capabilities
- Liaise with clients on projects (with and without support)
- Take an active role in developing the studio and in turn we can help develop you.
- When needed put in some extra hours to ensure commercial and creative success
- Support the delivery of end-to-end project management
- Carry out less glamorous (yet still really important) jobs and tasks
- Be highly-motivated, bringing new and interesting things into the studio
- Be an ambassador for both Instruct Studio and Design Manchester
If you can illustrate, animate or have an understanding of digital we have plenty of opportunities for you to get stuck into.
Please send your CV (No bar charts) and portfolio or link to: firstname.lastname@example.org due to time we cannot respond to every email but we will be contacting interviewees W/C 19th March 2018. No Agencies.